not today's weather, or tomorrow's weather, but maybe yesterday's weather.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day in the life

I went on a training course at a nature reserve in Doncaster called Potterics Car yesterday. At lunch time I went for a walk about the reserve, there was a wetland area full of Canada Geese - these one's were playing hide and seek in the long grass - if you look closely (click on the image for a larger version) you can see some of their heads bobbing about in the grass.

This cat was sat in our front garden in the rain - looking in at us a bit forlornly.

A cup of tea and some banana cake while watching Mighty Boosh on DVD. A friend from uni gave me this cup and saucer set for my birthday.

Me making notes on grant funding ideas for Subtext - sometimes your mind works best right before bed.

Some patterns I bought recently from John Lewis (I think I might have bought the wrong size), and my note book.

My bedside table - an old luggage trunk from the railways, with two rocks on it from Ana Purna base cap - a friend recently went out to Nepal and brought them back for us - one for me and one for my boyfriend.

No comments: