not today's weather, or tomorrow's weather, but maybe yesterday's weather.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mid morning snacking


Samosa
Originally uploaded by Transparent Reality
This morning I couldn't get out of bed; I tried but there were some disconcerting stabbing pains going on in my stomach.

I bundled myself back under the covers and my boyfriend brought me a piping hot water bottle (my proven cure-all for stomach problems). He then popped out for an hour - during which I slept, waking occasionally to find my arms and legs were really heavy and a kind of numb.

By the time he'd got home I'd decided to drag myself to work, and was justting getting up when he came in through the door, paper bag clutched in his hands, with two hot samosas inside from a nearby shop called the Tall Frog.

We sat on the bed, tucking into our freshly made samosas, before both dashing off to work.

No comments: